How i'm surviving the amazing journey of motherhood with postpartum depression

Friday, October 1, 2010

I love my baby daddy

An excerpt from a note from my husband today:

I just wanted to tell you that I love you very much.  I know its really hard to stay home all day with a baby that can't even talk, but cries a lot.  I don't know how you do it but you do - and very well I might add!!!  You're always so patient, especially when you are exhausted...I wish I could be like that.  I hope you're starting to feel better (mentally I'm talking now, I'll get to the physical in a moment lol)...you certainly seem much better in the last week to me.  But if you're not, that's ok too, just come to me and let me comfort you.  Whatever you need, I'm here for you, don't feel like you're in this on your own...even though I'm not always physically here, I'm always thinking of you and our little guy and am just a phone call away.
I love you mostest!

No comments:

Post a Comment